Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Because it's fun and I don't want to read anymore tonight

1. Who is your man? Chadwick Lee Eggleston
2. How long have you been together? about 5 years
3. How long did you date? 1 year, 5 months almost to the day
4. How old is your man? 29
5. Who eats more? He usually eats more. In fact, I have been known to buy two bags (or boxes) of something and label them with our names so that he doesn't eat my share. I know it's silly (and a bit selfish), but you see how you handle all the cookies consistently disappearing within 2 days of grocery shopping. Yeah, that's what I thought...not judging me quite so harshly now, huh? :-)
6. Who said "I love you" first? Pretty sure it was me. I know, I know, how forward of me!
7. Who is taller? he is
8. Who sings better? definitely him - he was a boy soprano :-)
9. Who is smarter? This is a tough one. I think we are both pretty smart. We are in the same graduate school department working on the same degree in different subfields. I'll let you decide, but I will concede that he is the better writer. And, he's also better at languages. Wow, I'm really not helping my case much.
10. Whose temper is worse? I guess I would have to say my temper is worse since Chad doesn't anger easily. In fact, he rarely gets angry at all.
11. Who does the laundry? mostly him - he folds clothes more neatly than anyone I've ever met!
12. Who takes out the garbage? he does
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? him again (if by right side the inanimate survey means the right side when standing at the foot of the bed)
14. Who pays the bills? ME! See, I do do something :-)
15. Who is better with the computer? sigh, back to Chad
16. Who mows the lawn? NOT me, but I do help with the weeding of the flower beds from time to time
17. Who cooks dinner? We usually cook together; it's fun!
18. Who drives when you are together? he does
19. Who pays when you go out? usually Chad, but I calculate the tip
20. Who is more stubborn? um, probably him if you can believe it
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He is because he hates conflict and wants to "fix" things as soon as possible.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? probably my mom, but only because she comes up to NC to visit more than the other folks do
23. Who kissed who first? he did
24. Who asked who out? he did
25. Who proposed? He did, but I proposed to him too about a month before the wedding. He kept giving me a hard time about how I hadn't asked him and such. It was pretty fun getting to surprise him a little and it helped lighten the stress of all the planning.
26. Who is more sensitive? Well, we are both pretty sensitive, but I'm afraid I've got him beat on this one.
27. Who has more friends? Probably him - he is certainly more social (and LOUD) than me
28. Who has more siblings? we both have one brother, though now I have some step-siblings as well
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We tend to share them. It's nice, and it works for us since we tend to be knowledgeable about different things.

1 comment:

Christy Ross said...

I know what you mean about the food thing. luckily, I like a lot of things that Jeremy doesn't so I don't have to worry about *everything* being eaten before I can get to it!

I posted a few new pictures.

Swidget 1.0 2