Friday, March 21, 2008

Ten Random Things...because it looked like fun

HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE TEN PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.

1. I'm a terrible popcorn popper. In college, I used to ask others to pop my popcorn in the microwave because I tend to burn it. They didn't mind. Indeed, they were grateful.
2. I like to send cards.
3. One of the things I like best about being pregnant is buying/receiving/borrowing "new" clothes because I actually need them.
4. I like to travel. I'm not a huge fan of traveling alone though. It makes me a bit nervous. I don't mind traveling alone to meet someone somewhere; I'm just not interested in being set down in a city to wander...alone.
5. I like to scrapbook, but I never really have/make the time to do it.
6. I fell out of our go-cart once and my brother ran over me. It wasn't as bad as it sounds.
7. I LOVE sweet tea, but I can't make it. I've tried, but it rarely turns out well. Perhaps it's God's way of teaching me about all things in moderation!
8. I cry pretty easily and Chad makes fun of me for it. For example, I've been known to get teary during episodes of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and The Biggest Loser. Wow, I guess that makes me a bit of a loser. Oh well.
9. I really like pajamas, panties, and bras. I own way more than one person needs. I used to organize my "lingerie" drawer in college sometimes when I got stressed. Strange, I know, but it made me feel better.
10. My bridesmaids' dress for Melissa's wedding is getting dangerously close to not fitting. Okay so that doesn't necessarily fit with the rest of this list, but it's been on my mind a lot lately. If this little baby can just do me the favor of not causing me to gain any more weight in the top portion of my body for the next 4 weeks, all will be well. If not, we will just have to be creative with that lovely black dress!

The end. I'm not tagging anyone. If you want to do it, do it. It's rather amusing.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

A. You are not a loser. I cry easily also. Ask Michael.

B. I am hoping you don't grow any more in the top portion also, friend. But if you do, we'll work it out. No worries...

C. I get to see you in about 10 days. :D

Swidget 1.0 2