Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Family photo

This past weekend Chad, Cady, and I attended a wedding at our church. Chad and Cady hung out while I went to the worship service, but we all enjoyed the reception. Here is a family photo that our pastor's wife took for us. Thought I would share it with the blogging world!

In other news, I will be in Alabama the first of August, so we must plan a get together so that I can see some of you fabulous folks. My mom is in Birmingham now so I'll ask her about hosting a little soiree at her place. I know that's a while away, but I'm getting excited about it anyway :-)

7 comments:

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

All of you look great!!

I cannot WAIT to see you soon!!!!!

Melissa said...

I'm there of course!!!

Rita Bird said...

What a picture perfect family!!
She is absolutely precious!!

bpeterson said...

You are such a beautiful family! I wish I could see you in August!

Nancy Hood said...

Your dad and Lisa will be leaving in the morning headed your way and they are so excited! Love the snapshot of the three of you! and have fun this weekend!!

Laura Forman said...

let me know about august...i will try my very best to be there!!! sadie and cady must meet :) and there mommies need to see each other too!! :)

hannah/sk's mommy said...

I really want to see you when you come! Please let me know exactly when it will be. It would be so much fun to get all the babies together!

Swidget 1.0 2