Saturday, January 21, 2012

Handmade Holiday Challenge, Gift #9

Now, I will confess that this gift *just* got finished last weekend. It is sitting on my dining room table waiting to be mailed to my wonderful sister-in-law. Fortunately, this was an "extra" gift so I don't feel too bad about it being late :-)

Here's the link to the tutorial I used to create this ruffled scarf:


My scarf doesn't seem quite as "fluffy" as the tutorial picture, but I still like it. I think maybe my knit wasn't as soft and stretchy as hers...or maybe my inability to cut the pieces of knit in a straight line hindered me ;-) Either way, I hope my SIL likes it!

2 comments:

Christy Ross said...

I really love this scarf. And your picture of it is so much clearer than mine. I'm going to check and see if I have enough material to try this.

Rita Bird said...

Thank you so much for posting. I really want a new scarf, but cannot find one I love. I probably won't make it (just to be honest), but who knows?

Swidget 1.0 2