Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Things for which I am thankful (in no particular order):

Family & Friends (though I hope this is pretty obvious!)
Our new mattress
Mom's Macaroni and cheese
Good novels
Warm blankets
Internet
Chad's smile
Bubble Baths
Bible
Tennis shoes
Headbands
Rich's laugh
Judson days
God's grace
Dad's grilled squash
Blogs
My church family
REAL SIMPLE magazine
Pictures
Melissa's dances
Chad's IPOD
Kyle Matthews' Christmas CD
Theological conversations with friends
Our Christmas Tree
Soap

I love all of you and hope that you had a wonderful day being thankful with your friends and family. And, Mel, I hope that you got that pumpkin pie ;-)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm glad you are thankful for my dances. That means I need to come up with more ;) I did make the trek over to Brunos for a "fresh-baked" pumpkin pie and cool whip. Today I got to have Thanksgiving meal with Luke and Shana. Fun times.

Swidget 1.0 2