Friday, June 08, 2007

Brief Update

Okay, so I know it's been FOREVER since my last post. I promise that I'm working on a few "substantive" ones that will be up for your reading and viewing pleasure soon. Things have just been a bit crazy lately. For now, the following list of things (in random order :-)) that made me love my life today will have to suffice. [I'm in Alabama doing some research this week for those of you who didn't know.]

1. Spending time with Carol Ann Vaughn AND the prospect of seeing her again tomorrow.
2. Meeting some incredible women at a CWLC Salon at Samford today.
3. Getting to enjoy dinner with my grandparents.
4. Finding gas for $2.88/gallon - MUCH cheaper than it is up in Blue Devil land.
5. Laughing with Melissa.
6. E-mails from Chad and Susan.

Despite all of this wonderfulness, I'm still trying to learn French, which doesn't help me love my life. It does, however, remind me of why I chose to study American Religious History and not Bible or Theology or something where even more language work is required!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Laughing with you was just one of the many reasons this weekend that I love my life! I'm so glad we got to spend some time together.

LYLAS ;)

Swidget 1.0 2