Wednesday, February 13, 2008

10 random things

1. My exams begin in T-minus 32 days. Yikes.

2. I have resigned myself to the fact that I will not be able to read everything on my exam lists. It's just not going to happen.

3. I have gained approximately 16 pounds thus far. Yes, you can tell.

4. We have two "for sure" names on our baby name list. We'd like to have five to choose from after she's born, but at this rate we may not make it to three.

5. I've been eating cereal like it's going out of style. And soup. I can't seem to get enough of either. Actually I can't seem to get enough of anything. I feel more like I'm eating for five than for two.

6. We finally decided on a crib and bedding for the nursery. YAY.

7. Our four-year anniversary is one month from today. It's hard to believe we've been married 4 years already!

8. Chad's at the Duke v. Maryland game tonight. He texted me to let me know that he's right behind the basket. If any of you watch the game tonight, look for him during the free throws.

9. I've had a cold for almost 2 weeks now and I wish it would go away.

10. I think that I may have to invest in some new underwear soon. I don't think that mine are going to make it through this next growth spurt.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

-You'll kick butt on your exams. -Reading is highly overrated.
-I can't wait to meet the currently unnamed Baby McEggleston.
-Isn't cereal wonderful? It's filling any time of day.
-I would love to know which bedding you decided on.
-I definitely can't believe you have been married 4 years. Gosh. It seems like just last week that I was keeping you sane before your wedding!
-Please tell Chad I say hey and that I'm whistling the Spanish Flea in my head right now.
-GO AWAY COLD!!!
-Splurge on the underwear. You deserve it. :D

Mandy Mc said...

The bedding is called Penelope and it's available at Pottery Barn Kids. We're not going to go crazy and buy all of the matching pieces...just the ones we plan to use.

Swidget 1.0 2