1. My exams begin in T-minus 32 days. Yikes.
2. I have resigned myself to the fact that I will not be able to read everything on my exam lists. It's just not going to happen.
3. I have gained approximately 16 pounds thus far. Yes, you can tell.
4. We have two "for sure" names on our baby name list. We'd like to have five to choose from after she's born, but at this rate we may not make it to three.
5. I've been eating cereal like it's going out of style. And soup. I can't seem to get enough of either. Actually I can't seem to get enough of anything. I feel more like I'm eating for five than for two.
6. We finally decided on a crib and bedding for the nursery. YAY.
7. Our four-year anniversary is one month from today. It's hard to believe we've been married 4 years already!
8. Chad's at the Duke v. Maryland game tonight. He texted me to let me know that he's right behind the basket. If any of you watch the game tonight, look for him during the free throws.
9. I've had a cold for almost 2 weeks now and I wish it would go away.
10. I think that I may have to invest in some new underwear soon. I don't think that mine are going to make it through this next growth spurt.