Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Prediction Game

So, since Laura and Beth are both having us guess the "stats" on their babies, I decided I would too. I mean, Baby Girl Eggleston certainly doesn't want to be left out of all the fun! Plus, I'm now less than 8 weeks away from her due date (May 27) so things are starting to feel a bit more real. I've included the "stats" from my birth as well as my guesses for Baby Girl below.

My Stats:

November 5 (a couple of days late)
5:02 a.m.
9 lbs, 4 oz
22 inches long
Sandy brown (peach fuzz)

Here are my guesses:

May 29th
5:58 p.m.
8 lbs 11 oz
21 inches
Light Brown

After she's born, I'll be sure to post "the winner." Thanks to all of you for indulging the craziness of a very excited (and nervous!), soon-to-be mother.

8 comments:

Laura Forman said...

I am glad you decided to join us in the fun!! :) When I saw that Beth was playing the guessing game, I just had to as well!! :) Okay, let's see Baby Girl Eggleston...hmmmm....

May 28th
12:15pm
8 lbs 4 oz
21.5 inches
Peach Fuzz

Yay! I can't wait for her to get here...I am also nervous...it's getting closer!!!!!

Christy Ross said...

I'm a horrible guesser.

May 28th
4:30pm
9lb
21 1/2 inches
peach fuzz

Sara said...

What's the reward for winning this pool? Do you get to name the baby? Hee.
Also: is this like the price is right - it is the person who's closest without going over?

Here's my guess:
May 26
2:16am
8lbs 10oz.
21 inches
peach fuzz

hannah/sk's mommy said...

May 30th
2:27pm
8lbs.2oz.
21 in.
dark brown hair (head full)

the hero formerly known as super said...

may 29th
4:30 PM
8 lbs. 8 oz.
22 inches
lots of brown hair

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

May 31
Noon
7 lbs 11 oz
20 inches
dark brown

Mama said...

June 3rd (I'm just going on the fact that most first time Mom's deliver around 41 weeks)
3:00 pm
7lbs 3oz
20 inches
dark brown hair

Melissa said...

Hmm...May 27th
9:27 am
8 lbs 2 oz
21 inches
dark brown hair

Swidget 1.0 2