Saturday, July 19, 2008

Alabama Trip

I promise a "real" post soon, but I wanted to get this out there for those of you who don't check facebook regularly. I'll be in AL and GA the first two weeks in August and I want to see as many of you as possible. SO, please weigh in on a possible Judson gal reunion at my mom's place in B'ham. Ideally I'd love to do an early evening thing so that those of you who work can come and so that those of you who have babies won't be out too late :-) Which of the following nights would work best for you (around 5:30)? Or, alternately, propose a better time/day if evenings won't work. Christy, I'll be in touch with you about a possible GA meeting on our way through.

Tuesday, August 5
Wednesday, August 6
Thursday, August 7 (already know this won't work for a couple of folks)
Friday, August 8

Can't wait to see many of you SOON!!!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2