1. I ran two 5Ks recently and will run another one on November 21.
2. Chad defends his dissertation on Tuesday, November 9. I'm excited, anxious, and thrilled all at the same time.
3. My "baby" was 17 months old yesterday. It's hard to believe.
4. We think we've found a preschool for next spring/next year (Anna will have her hands full with the twins and Addie so we knew we better have our backup in place. I can't wait to hold those precious miracle babies!)
5. I want to make something pumpkin...a pumpkin cake, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin something. I need to get on that.
6. The first monthly freezer swap went well. It was fun to visit and EXTREMELY fun to get 4 meals that I didn't have to make. I'm already brainstorming about next month. Let me know if you want to participate. There's always room for more!
7. Chad and I did a little more cooking in the nights that followed the freezer swap and now have a stocked freezer again. Sweet relief.
8. I turn 30 next week. Blah. Bleh. Bluh.
9. I have to miss Hockey Day AGAIN this year. How is it that I live in AL and still have to miss it? Well, see number 2. We will be in NC. And, even though I'm SUPER sad, I'm okay with it.
10. I've completed 3 of the 6 fellowship applications for next summer/next year. One more will be finished before we head to NC (if I write it on my blog, it must happen, right?). The other two are due in January and February so I have a little more time to fret with them.
Just a quick update in classic Mandy list form. Hope you are all well.