Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Favorites

Deal-a-day sites: I love these things. Groupon is one of my favorites because you can score some great local deals, but when Cady was younger I frequented the baby ones too. I check many of these sites daily in hopes of scoring some things I want at a fraction of the retail price. I find that this is a particularly good way to score some of the "green" products I covet whether they be eco-friendly cleaning products or glass drinking straws.

Now these sites can be dangerous to your budget if you're not careful so proceed at your own risk. However, I've found that they can save you lots of money if you only buy things you would have bought anyway. I love to use the daily sites to score baby gifts and birthday presents. I also love photo deals (Groupon often offers $100 credit to Picaboo for $35...I've bought 3 of these to make Cady's photo books). Anyway, without further ado, here are some of the sites I like to check periodically:


Gilt
GreenBabyBargains
Groupon
Heartsy
KidSteals
LivingSocial
TheMiniSocial
Zulily

In the interest of full disclosure, I put my referral links above for the sites that offer referral credit. So if you sign up and/or buy something from one of those, my account will be credited.

Are there any deal sites that you check daily? I'm always up for finding more bargains!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2