Saturday, March 24, 2012

Baby Boy Eggleston is here!

Well, so much for having a few more days to prepare for little SDE's arrival. It seems he wanted to surprise us all! I managed to get a pedicure before his arrival, but he didn't hold out until my other two requests were met :-)

I'm sure most of you have seen the announcement on facebook, but I couldn't resist posting some pictures here as well. I hope to type out his birth story soon, but for now suffice it to say that we were all thankful for a swift, safe delivery (AND were overwhelmingly grateful that our midwife Lisa was on call Thursday night).

Now, without further ado, I'd like to present Stephen Davis Eggleston! He made his grand entrance into the world on Friday, March 23 at 1:00 a.m. Baby Davis weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces and was 19 inches long.

Proud Daddy

Even prouder big sister

5 comments:

Erin said...

Mandy,
A big congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!! So thankful to the Lord that your delivery was safe, and that Davis is healthy.

-Erin (Anna's friend)! :)

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

Yay!! Thank you for posting pics here!! I cannot WAIT to meet him!

Christy Ross said...

:-) I love these pictures. so sweet. ENJOY getting to know Davis!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh. The smile on Cady's face is PRICELESS. I've never seen so much excitement on her face. LOVE IT.

Amanda said...

I saw the picture of Cady at church Sunday and I almost cried, it is GREAT! I can only hope that Grady is that excited when baby C comes!
Can't wait to see yall tomorrow!

Swidget 1.0 2