Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just a little note to say...

Happy Birthday, Melissa!



Thanks for being such a wonderful friend. Your hugs, tears, and smiles have gotten me through so much these last 9 years. I'm not sure what my life would be like if you hadn't taken the time to reach out to me and make me leave my dorm room when I was so homesick that first year of college. I do know it wouldn't have near as much laughter and good memories though. Thanks for ministering to me then and on so many occasions since then. Your friendship means the world to me and I'm so thankful that God brought you into my life. I don't know all of the fun adventures that still await us, but I'm glad to know that I have someone like you to experience the ups and downs with me. I love you and I hope that you have a great day celebrating YOU!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It's Tuesday. This blog does not contain a tip...but thank you. I needed that. While others are probably gagging from the sappiness, I, of course, have eyes filled with tears of joy right now. I love you, friend. I can't wait to see you next month.

"The Transplanted Yankee" said...

I'm not gagging yet...I actually might tear up from this. Great friends are a HUGE blessing!! :)

Swidget 1.0 2