Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tip Tuesday: Environmentally Friendly Laundry Detergent

Chad and I use Method laundry detergent. I don't know what originally caught my eye about this new line of cleaning products, but we decided to give some of them a try. As you will see if you peruse the Method website, they have all sorts of environmentally friendly cleaning products. And, they really work! The laundry detergent is a little more expensive than some other major brands, but after reading the list below, I think you will agree that it's worth it. Plus, it's an easy way to do something good for the earth. I mean, we all have to do laundry (unfortunately!).

Reasons I think Method laundry detergent is terrific:

1. It's biodegradable.
2. It only takes a little capful (about 1 fl oz!) to clean a whole load of laundry.
3. It's not tested on animals.
4. It comes in a variety of scents, just like your ordinary detergent.
5. One little bottle cleans 32 loads.
6. And, if all that's not enough, the bottle takes up about half as much space in your laundry room/closet!
7. Did I mention that it's environmentally friendly? :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Tip Tuesday!!

"The Transplanted Yankee" said...

Hey...it's Tuesday...no tips today??

Swidget 1.0 2